[Ansteorra] bryn glad

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 10:49:45 PDT 2001

Greetings,

While I do respect the opinions voiced here, I feel I
must disagree. The Ansteorran list is not set up for
role-playing. It is set up so that news from around
the kingdom may be spread in a quick and timely
manner. The SCA is not about roleplaying. It is about
recreating the Middle Ages and having a good time.
While I do not begrudge these gentles their creative
outlet (rather, I encourage it heartily. There is
nothing finer than a creatively fertile mind!), I feel
that they should create an egroups site for this
purpose. That way, they can still be creative and do
the personna roleplaying that they are so talented at
while giving those who do not wish to see the posts a
list that they can enjoy.

I do hope that I have not offended, rather, I hope
that my post will present the other side of the coin.
I pray you have a pleasant day and that your Dream
never dies.

I remain...

Yours in service and friendship,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely