[Ansteorra] old Stargate pictures

Kathryn Norris kati at houston.rr.com
Sat Jun 16 11:30:07 PDT 2001

While we were cleaning our garage a while back, we came across some pictures
that had been given to me for demonstration at TRF.  Since I was not able to
use them there, they were stored.  Unfortunately due to age and storage, the
yellow posterboard they were mounted on deteriorated.  However, I have
scanned in the pictures so they can be seen.

The quality is not perfect as the "originals" were computer copies, but I
thought the memories they brought back were worth the effort.

This also suggests a game for the oldtimers in Stargate.  I know many of the
people who appear in the pictures, but I would like to ask for help on a
"who, when and where" game with these pictures.

Please find them at: http://photos.yahoo.com/kati1960us

Thank you, Lady Caitin bean Ghearailt.  Slainte!