[Ansteorra] old Stargate pictures

Rebecca Bevel rebevel at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 16 14:30:46 PDT 2001

Lots of these pictures appear to be from the Tournament of the Nine
Worthies:
Pic 1. Sir Bear and Mistress Katherine Blackrose are being heralded in by
Master Cadfan, Sir Connor carries an ax, Mu carries the shield, I'm not sure
who has his sword.
Pic 10.  Baron Keif and Baroness Alix of Ravnesfort, Baron Bran and Baroness
Sindra of Stargate, Their Majesties Patrick and Julia , Baron Bors and I
assume Baronness Anne of Loch Soilleir.  Of note, the court herald is Master
Giovanni who we sorely miss.  Bear is wearing the old baby knight's chain!
Pic 14 & 21.  Their Excellencies Godwin and Elisena (Lissa) heralded by His
Excellency Leofric.  Looks like Rhodri's oldest son carrying the shield, and
Duke Hector hanging out by the honor boards.
Pic 15 Their Excellencies Pendaran and Jehan
Pic 16 Pendaran & Jehan's list side pavillion

Pic 18 Are these William & Pippa's boys?
Pic 2 Baron Bors & one of his wards, the lovely lady Leslie
Pic 22 shows Baron Bran & Baroness Sindra, but I have no idea when or where.
Herald appears to be Baron Leofric.
Pic 8  Oh, no! Sir William has stolen another baby!  I wish I knew how old
these pictures are, I remember William letting my daughter Caitlin play with
his chain like this.  She's 9 now.
And you are absolutely right.  Pic 7 is Duchess Athena.
Rebekah