[Ansteorra] bryn glad

Sebastian de Rolstoun sebastianderolstoun at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 16:38:33 PDT 2001

> On Sat, 16 Jun 2001 13:02:17 -0500 "Jay Yeates"
> <jyeates at realtime.net>
> writes:
> and as far as i know is still a general list and
> the role-plying
> folks are
> simply drumming up interest in a upcoming event,
> it follows that it
> is quite
> approriate for list distribution.

I, up until recently, due to lack of interest and
quite frankly being annoyed, have folloewd the posts,
and I do not believe that I have once seen an
announcement of an upcoming event that the tavern was
going to be at.  If there were to be announcements, I
don't believe that the original complaint would have
been posted.

> if it overly annoys online, it is a simple matter
> to scan the
> headers and
> seek out the "delete" key somewhere to the right
> of your main alpha
> pad ..

True, but on a public post where the information that
you recieve is "supposed" to be important to the game
that we play, it is difficult to just scroll down and
delete 80 to 90 percent of the "important" information
on the list.

This is only my opinion,

Very respectfully

Sebastian De Roulstoun