[Ansteorra] Role Playing Was:bryn glad

Centurion Almarr Bjarnklö bjarnklo at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 17 10:22:18 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Greetings,

  I for one will miss it.  It is sad when a group cannot put some play in this
GAME we all love to play without some having to find another reason to
complain.  I play this GAME to escape the mundane crap.  It is so easy to find
bad things, to look at the bad and get so wrapped up in the bad.  Yes we all
play for our own reasons, but if you do not like it hit the delete key.

  I say for those who want to play the game, to bring on more roll play, to
get into the atmosphere to keep it going.  Why let someone who may not and
probably not even be comming to your event ruin the fun.  What are we doing
this for anyway?  FUN!

These are my opinions and mine only, if you want to flame me, send it to me,
or the list.  I really do not care.  I have thick skin, that is my opinion and
that is what I feel about this game.  I am early period, do I change and go
late period for someone else? no.  I play the game I want and let others play
the game they want.  Easy.  We all get together in all the time periods and
have FUN together.    I moved 1200 miles to come HOME to this Kingdom, to play
with my friends and family.   So if you want to flame me, bring it on.  I will
still share a mug of mead with you.

VIVAT Bryn Gwlad!

VIVAT Ansteorra!

Centurion Almarr Bjarnklo

Who is not going to come to the event but enjoyed the threads, if I did not I
would hit the delete key too!