[Ansteorra] Re; (Ansteorra) bryn gwlad

Tracy Knight tracy989 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 17 20:13:16 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Ok, I'm a bit of a newbie and I just have to say I've been following the
exploits of that rogue Limbrick with the greatest of interest. (Though it did
take some asking around to figure out what the whole thing was about.) I think
it is too funny. If they move it to another list, I hope someone tells me
where. I look forward to meeting the people responsible for the whole thing.
My only complaint is that he's opening his fine establishment so very far away
from Elfsea and I have other plans that day. Alas and Alack.

I was going to stay out of the whole discussion, but I've been enjoying the
Bryn Gwald posts so much. I have to admit this is the sort of thing that
especially appeals to me about the SCA. (And sighs of "there goes the
neighborhood" are heard throughout?...;)

~Melchora Quiteria de Castilla