[Ansteorra] sig lines

Greg Weible gweible at klient.com
Mon Jun 18 11:53:38 PDT 2001

I don't say much here, as I like to listen, and not make myself known (fly
on the wall type thing), but I feel I must speak up here (Chass has heard me
say it before...)

Quit licking me! I am gettin alllll wrinkly!!!

*grins*

For the record, sig lines to me show  a little on who the person is, if it's
a deep thought or quote, they like to think, if it's humorous, they like to
laugh, etc. And I am glad you aren't changing your sig, I like it (tho I
keep getting licked cuz of it!)

Seth
gweible at klient.com
gweible at home.com

"For my own thoughts, I have never had a thought that I could not put down
in words."
Edgar Allen Poe