[Ansteorra] Fw: Lampwick, you'll get a plate up yer jam roll!

Isabel Howard isabel_howard at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 19 11:51:50 PDT 2001

Lampwick,
you've really got some cobblers on you, you merchant banker!  You been puttin yer bugle where it don't belong.  You best shut yer norf and souf fore you get a drum and fife in'a hay.  Or maybe somone slips somfin in yer john skinner dat makes you spotted.  You can never be too careful.  Mind yer own bizness bout me teapot.  Little Pierre idn't yer concern.

An' us tramps wouldn't have nuffin to do wit yer rubba.  It pens in 'ere.  An' da pots you hired got fugly boats.  We wouldn't have a bunk up wid dem less we was pie and apple chunk.

-Isabel Howard