lifestyles .... RE: [Ansteorra] Lighten up and Where has all the fun gone.

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Tue Jun 19 12:33:00 PDT 2001

At 11:04 AM 6/19/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>synchronicity at work ... self and V.SirSeanMF were discussing
>similar matters last night at our weekly bar meet, as they relate to
>SCA, pagan, and "other" similar sub-cultures ... and the one of the
>main questions we were mulling over was - when does a inclusive
>sub-culture evolve/devolve into a exclusive cult, and what is the
>mechanism for this ???
>
>onwards ....

Wow, this just fits in with so much I am dealing with and have been
reflecting on.  If you don't mind learning an incredible amount about me, I
can send you a missive I just wrote today that deals with this.

I also have the link for the cult checklist, I will try to find it later
and mail it to you,

Susan