[Ansteorra] Re: in the Boars breast

Sara K. Tallarovic electricfish at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 20 14:20:45 PDT 2001

Emma, your a bit for an aft in da loaf, twist.  Ow you gonna get a donkey
into a hayloft?  S'only got a ladder (at's why I use it....Rosie can't
climb nuffin but apples n pears!).

Lets us serv sum broiled sqwab on Satu'day!!!!  Yay, the Boilt Glove is
burnt!  Oo startd da jeremiah, do you s'pose?   Where was Kate last nite?

-Isabel