[Ansteorra] sig lines

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Thu Jun 21 13:53:54 PDT 2001

In a message dated 6/19/2001 9:57:49 PM Central Daylight Time,
sdickey73 at cfl.rr.com writes:

<< I have to say the best sig line I've ever had comes from one of my dearest
 friends and former knight, Sir Galen of Bristol. He was referring to my line
 of work in wireless communications. (Runner-up is "Be careful what you wish
 for... you just might get it!". Don't recall who said that one.)

<<  former knight, Sir Galen of Bristol. >>
Damm- did I miss a memo or did Galen do a no-no.
Does that move the other Sir Galens up a number?

(Runner-up is "Be careful what you wish
 for... you just might get it!". Don't recall who said that one.)

This is a modification of the old Moslem saying, "Never speak the name of the
well from which you will not drink"- Taught to me by an old Moslem

Baron Bors
Baron Loch Sollier
Politically correct and unoffensive sig line below
Chinn gach daith bhiodh ann am breacan air an iarmailt