[Ansteorra] taverns

Betty Herrington ciard at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 22 06:53:55 PDT 2001

I wish to put in my two cents worth on all these missives from the Boars
Breath and Soiled Dove taverns.

I will be so glad when this weekend is over. Maybe then we can get less
verbage on the Ansteorran list from these folks.

I have been away from my computer and when I looked up my email there were
no less than 25 missives from them over the last three days, and goodness
knows how many before that.

Enough already.  The  majority of folks in Ansteorra will not be able to
attend this event for various reasons, (too far to travel, money, time, etc)
and have no idea who these tavern people are, myself included.

I wish them well in their taverns but I am sick of wading through so many
missives on what seems to be their private game.

thanks for allowing my small rant.

THLady Ciard