[Ansteorra] More Mu problems

BlackAngus BlackAngus at ev1.net
Thu Jun 21 21:05:38 PDT 2001

Howdy Y'all,

I would like to start off by apologizing to those of you who might receive this e-mail more than once.
It has been said that when it rains it pours.
I have found this to be profoundly true.
No, I'm not talking about the resent floods.  :)
Earlier today (6-21-01) something happened to Mu's phone service.
Sprint said that they do not know why it doesn't work but they do apologize for the inconvenience.
The earliest that they can start looking for the cause will be around 10:00am of the 22nd.
When we complained about a lack of concern on there part, they informed us that we have the highest priority that they assign to private customers because of Mu's current problems.
Don't let this little setback sway you from e-mailing him at mu at ev1.net.
If it is something that needs to be handled before the phone is up and running again, you may e-mail me at work at Robert_Smetek at Veritasdgc.com.
I just ask that you don't spam me.  ;)
Don't forget that the viewing will be from 6:00pm to 9:00pm on Saturday June the 23rd.
Me will start meeting at Mu's at 10:00am and then caravan to the viewing from his home.
As always, please forward this to any interested parties that I may have missed.

Thanx,

Angus