[Ansteorra] Re: [Ansteorra-announce] Academy of the Bow

Joanne Shield evercutecockers at mail.earthlink.net
Fri Jun 22 17:49:07 PDT 2001

Greetings!

I have convinced my hubby to attend the Academy of the Bow.  You are
offering classes on subjects he has long been interested in.

What suggestions do you have for feast contribution and how many people do
you plan on attending?

I need to dig through stuff to find the dogs' rabies papers. Am glad you
allow pets. We have pens that we keep them in during events.  This allows
the populace to enjoy their meals without being vandalized by greedy Cocker
Spaniels.  Also keeps Jack out of the weeds (he is getting ready for shows
at Astro Hall in Houston).

Really looking forward to attending this event, our first in Steppes.

Joanne Shield