[Ansteorra] Re: [Ansteorra-announce] Academy of the Bow

Shelly Edwards Rebekah.of.Newcastle at pandora.org
Sat Jun 23 14:01:35 PDT 2001

Greeetings,

Since everyone will need to keep their dishes cold or hot until just before feast I have been recommending that dishes be cold fare that can be kept in icechests.  I do not have any count for how many will be participating in feast, but we are expecting between 10-200 people to attend Academy of the Bow.

I look forward to meeting you and hope you enjoy the event.

In Service,
Lady Rebekah of Newcastle
Feast Coordinator