[Ansteorra] Elfsea

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Jun 25 08:42:03 PDT 2001

Our home (about 1 mi. south of I-20 and 1 block west of I-35W) is up on a
hill, but just at the bottom of the hill is Sycamore Creek, where we have
often found various fossils, including the head plate of a large alligator
type creature which obviously isn't around these parts any longer.  Over in
Forest Hills, a friend lives on a piece of land that must have been the
shoreline, for he has an area in his backyard where a whole lot of sand
meets a whole lot of fossils.  Interesting to see.  Wonder where the other
edges of the once great Tarrant County sea lay?

Madelina de Lyndesaye