[Ansteorra] I am new to the list

David Hughes davidjhughes.tx at netzero.net
Mon Jun 25 18:24:37 PDT 2001

dawnhunt1 wrote:

> Hi. My name is Dawn, SCA name is Genevieve. I live in Garland, TX. I thought
> I would say hello to all of you. I am brand new to the list. Please tell me
> what types of things we talk about. I just went to a Midsummers Night Ball
> on Saturday. Many of the costumes were very elaborate. I sure wish I was
> that talented. Thanks for letting me be part of this list.

Welcome!
 We discuss events, clothing, fighting, politics, religion...<G>
Pretty much anything you might talk about while sitting around at an
event.

Read for a few weeks, you'll get a feel for it.  Jump in anytime.

David Gallowglass

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!