[Ansteorra] Groups Original Names

kdw kdw at ztel.com
Mon Jun 25 11:06:02 PDT 2001

David, I was at the populace/household meeting on the night we chose to go
with raven's fort..

here goes..
I was 8 years old, we had been in Ames Dunham for just under two years. My
mother or Daffyad was the schen. at the time ( don't remember who) AD had
been submitted to the College but was turned down due to the fact that the
words are two different lang.  Someone smarted off and said why don't we
just use the English form then... everyone agreed and it was so decided and
off to pizza hut we went...

Kyrstyn