[Ansteorra] Elfsea

Candace/Elyssa elyssa99 at swbell.net
Mon Jun 25 18:49:52 PDT 2001

If I remember correctly, Adler and Crystalline (two of the founding members of
Elfsea) once told me that Elfsea was originally called Elvesmere (I am sure I
spelled it wrong) which at some point became Elfsea and was so named because of
the many lakes in the area (man made or otherwise) They were like mini seas
hince the name Elfsea. Elf meaning small and sea an acronym for the lakes.  I
hope this helps. My ex Sir Lance has also confirmed this story.

                                                               Elyssa