[Ansteorra] Looking for help in Abeline

Centurion Almarr Bjarnklö bjarnklo at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 27 10:06:14 PDT 2001

Pardon the intrusion...

I have a friend In Abeline looking for a space to rent for him and his dog.
He is an Abeline Police officer and he is one of the K-9 officers and his
dog is a Police Dog.  It is a german Sheperd.  He needs room for a kennel
also.  I know I am asking alot, but he is between a rock and a hard place.
  He is going through a divorce and gave the house to his wife and children.
  If you have space and need a room mate, or know of anything that would
help please contact me privately.

  to all not in that area I appologize for the intrusion.
thanks.
Almarr