[Ansteorra] NR Investigation

Nolen Dale fairborn at swbell.net
Thu Jun 28 21:43:54 PDT 2001

Unto the Populace and All Gentles Concerned of Ansteorra doth Master
Richard send Greetings...

There has come to my attention that there is some confusion regarding an
investigation being performed regarding issues of the Northern Region.

Let me clarify for all:  The Board of Directors (BOD) is not investigating
or reviewing any Northern Regional issues.  The Society Seneschal, however,
is collecting information for a full review.

Once again, this is not on the agenda of the BOD.  If you have any
questions or input, please feel free to contact me.
In Service to the Dream

Master Richard Fairbourne , OP
Kingdom Seneschal for Ansteorra
E-Mail: fairborn at swbell.net