[Ansteorra] Horse TV

Diane M. Mathews camelothorse at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 29 11:29:10 PDT 2001

Horse TV is a satellite station that deals exclusively with Equestrian events and Equestrian Education.  For those who are old enough to remember, there used to be a TV program called The American Horseman.  The same people now head up Horse TV.   I know the woman who heads up Horse TV and feel if we do get a segment on their program, it will be well done and we will be shown in a positive light.   We have known each other a long time and she remembers me mostly through doing the National level Eventing and Dressage Shows.  They have interviewed the professional jousting tour groups and were not impressed by everything being  "staged".   Sally is interested in the SCA view  of this being a family organization, participation of beginners through advanced, having fun with our competitions, and the research and educational outlook the SCA has.   At least this is the direction I would personally like to see this demo go.

ALL EXTRA HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED !!   We are desperately trying to do a lot of last minute clean up and set up before the camera crews get here on Sunday.   If ANYONE can help Saturday with picking up the farm and/or setting up pavilions---PLEASE---
come on out.   So far, it is Corwin, Moira, myself, and several of my 12 year old students doing everything.   We have at least two more big pavilions to put up Saturday.  I know a lot of people are at, or going to Academy of the Bow this weekend but, if you are here this weekend and can spare some time,    it would help.

Thank you
Lady Guenievre