[Ansteorra] Fw: Horse TV demo and taping

Angela Bellavance bellavan at rice.edu
Sat Jun 30 07:10:44 PDT 2001

Camelot Horse Center
18010 Burkhardt Rd.
Tomball, TX 77375

The best way I know of to get there is to take 290 west (away from
downtown Houston), exit Cypress-Rosehill.  Turn right on Cypress-Rosehill
(which is the second intersection for that exit) to go north for several
miles.  The center in on your left just after a very sharp S-curve
complete with black and yellow warning arrows.

- Angela

On Fri, 29 Jun 2001, David Hughes wrote:

> I've been there ONCE, and I wasn't driving.
> Could you post some directions, please?  Even a street  address with
> Zip Code so I can use a Map program?

_______
Angela Bellavance 				work: (713) 528-3382
bellavan at rice.edu				home: (713) 782-8861
http://www.owlnet.rice.edu/~bellavan/
"It has yet to be proven that intelligence has any survival value."
				- Arthur C. Clarke