ANST - Order of the Loyal Hund, Part 2

sasha@seanetcafe.com sasha at seanetcafe.com
Sun Mar 4 17:56:29 PST 2001

Greetings All,

I hope this finds all doing well.  I am writing in regards to an earlier missive entitles, "Order of the Loyal Hund".  Since that writing, my Mistress has started building me a my very own web site with links about working hunds.  I hope it is o.k. to post the URL here, if not, please accept my appologies; <http://i.am/ladysashadog>   that is a short cut URL, so there are no www.'s or .com's involved... <http//www.v3.com>  the site is still under construction, but if you look under "my favorite links" you'll see the links I mentioned.  I hope you enjoy the visit and equally hope you find the information useful.

In Service,
The Lady Sasha Dog