ANST - Re: ANST oaths knights swear

willow taylor jonwillowpel at juno.com
Fri Mar 2 11:24:12 PST 2001

Yes, I know that this is probably a Victorian myth but some of the stuff
in this book have proven to be based on period sources so  I was
wondering if any of the member had seen it someplace. While I wouldn't
accept any knowledge that is not properly cited I feel to throw  out all
writers and books that came from the Victorian period  is a little
extreme. I feel the same way with modern writer, especially with  the New
Age, who write from the seat of their pants. Many of them have fantasy
data but some are based on good research. We need to check everything.

Mistress Gunnara, Thank you for your help and please send it on.
Willow