ANST - Re: Sir Badon

Olivia G. Rodriguez ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Tue Mar 6 22:24:36 PST 2001

Just my tuppence worth...it seems to me that since Sir Baden's "problem" is in the mundane world (and we all know he's innocent!!!) it shouldn't be up to Corpora, or anyone else withing the SCA to talk about degradation or reinstatement...correct me if I'm wrong? Would one have to thouroghly "bugger" someone (most assuredly wearing a brass hat) before there is talk of blacklisting, degrading, etc., etc., etc. and this is not the case.

My prayers, good wishes and spells are for and with Sir Baden.  May he return to us very soon!

Just my opinion.
Olivia
---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!