ANST - Creative Chirurgeoning

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Mon Mar 5 14:24:29 PST 2001

Michael Gunter wrote:
> So, how about D/FW becoming a Principality?
> I'm thinking of pushing for an elected Crown.
> We need to have more firearms competitions at events.
> I think women, being all that is gentle and sweet, shouldn't
> fight because that's a man's duty. They should sit on the
> sidelines and help the men by giving them grapes.
> I think cooking should have its own Peerage.

> Big Dumb Gunthar

Intereesting... Veery interesting.

I think there's a file in the FOOD section of my Florilegium with
just this situation in mind:
whole-pig-msg     (25K)  9/29/00    Info. on roasting a whole pig.
Experiences.

Course, this one comes to mind also:
punishments-msg   (27K) 12/21/99    Period tortures, executions and
punishments.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net