ANST - Period Mousetraps

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 15 04:51:46 PST 2001

I wanted to share this, with all the catlovers about.  (It went from Merry
Rose to SCA-HUMOR, and onwards....... well, he DID ask for it to be passed
along!)  They are probably too far away for pickup for folks in Calontir and
Ansteorra, but the message is quite fun (I am told the author is a
well-recognized punster):

In a message dated Tue, 13 Mar 2001 10:54:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,