ANST - FW: [trimaris] Lost at Gulf wars please forward

Cates, Jennifer Jennifer.Cates at usa.apachecorp.com
Tue Mar 20 10:59:02 PST 2001

Can anyone help this gentle?

-----Original Message-----
From: GothReiks at aol.com [mailto:GothReiks at aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2001 11:25 AM
To: trimaris at trimaris.org
Subject: [trimaris] Lost at Gulf wars please forward

Greetings
I Lost a green plastic tote at Gulf Wars, between the hotel and the back
entrance. It fell off a trailer as we were going to Trimaris Royal to pack
up. I immediately turned and back tracked the path 4 times.
This contained all my garb, my squire belt and chain, fighting boots, a
library book, and other cool stuff.
Please pass this on to Ansteorria, Merides, Glen Abun, The Gulf Wars lost
and found, and anyone else you can think of.
I will gladly pay shipping to have it back.
Yis
(Goth)