ANST - Fw: The Ansteorran Line

Brian and Pam Martin twinoak at texas.net
Fri Mar 23 05:42:34 PST 2001

Greetings Again,

Good and fellow Ansteorrans, now that we have the lyrics to The Ansteorran
Line, (found below) I urge you one and all to learn it and sing it at your
home events. The tune is that to "Claire's Dragoons". If you don't know it,
please find someone who does. Most of all, I implore Don Alden to travel as
much as he can and teach this song to people. No one can get a group of
people singing around the camp fire any better than Alden, and if we learn
this song now we will make a wonderful entrance onto the field at next Gulf
War. Furthermore, I'm sure that when we do, "Our fair show shall suck away
their souls leaving them but the shales and husks of men. When they see our
army, they shall drop their hearts into the sink of fear, and yield!"*

Pendaran

* You've just got to love Henry V.