ANST - Re: Sir Badon

Burke McCrory burkemc2 at home.com
Sun Mar 4 20:23:30 PST 2001

At 02:31 PM 3/3/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>   After the information concerning my friend Sir Badon was recently on the
>list,  I started to thinking.   What will be Badon's status within the SCA if
>he looses his appeal?  Will he loose his membership? ( I hope not )  Will he
>loose his belt? ( I hope not ).  Will he even be allowed to play within the
>SCA? ( I hope so).  Can anyone quote Corpora on this issue?
>
>Baron Bors

This is a common question and the short answer is nothing will happen.  The
issues involving Sir Badon happened outside of the SCA, therefore we have
no reason (or jurisdiction) to involve ourselves.  Unless a person commits
some action that involves the SCA (say at an event or in the SCA's name) we
do not get involved.  This has been the SCA's corporate policy for
years.  So, no matter what happens with his appeal (and I wish him luck) as
far as the SCA is concerned, Sir Badon is unchanged in the SCA.

Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald