ANST - Chirurgeoning at Gulf War

Allyson webefroggy at ourhouse.net
Wed Mar 7 16:53:46 PST 2001

Howdy all....

If you are planning on Chirurgeoning at Gulf War this year, please bring your certs and membership card with you.  I will be making sure I have all of you in my database (newly created...wooohoooo!).  The Gulf War Chirurgeons will be checking (visually) that you have all of your certs on hand.

Please remember, if I do not have copies of your First Aide, CPR, and Current Membership, you may not apprentice to or be a Warranted Chirurgeon.

A special thanks to Arkell for teaching CPR and FA at Westgate's Winter Collegium, and for the Steppes for sponsoring a FA and CPR class as well.

We now have 46 apprentice Chirurgeons that are seeking to be Warranted for our great Kingdom!

Thank you all for your dedication to Ansteorra and to the Chirurgeonate!

Countess Allyson Tymmes
Kingdom Chirurgeon, Master Chirurgeon