ANST - Ansteorran History

Judy Nesmith ladydunpiobair at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 09:20:56 PST 2001

Greetings Æsc,

Sara is correct there is a list of the Royal Family in
the OP.  The new OP does not list the dates though.  I
have a copy that does have the dates and I also have
an OP from 1993.  If you are going to be at Tejás
Celtic Feis this weekend (Lindenwood Populace is
tomorrow at the Festival) I can see about getting a
copy to you.  Let me know.

Slainte,
Siobhán (bosss)
--- Jeremy Mauer <madmauer at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I am attempting to compose some Saxon poetry based
> upon Ansteorran history.  In my research, I am
> attemtping to find a list of all the Kings of
> Ansteorra and the years they reigned.  Is there an
> online resoruce for this information?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Æsc on Cræcganforda
> Canton of Lindenwood
>
> =====
> Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand.
> Ignorance and Prejudice and Fear walk hand in hand.
>
> -"Witch Hunt"

=====
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.- Jennifer Unlimited