ANST - Sir Ricardo di Pisa

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Wed Mar 14 11:46:02 PST 2001

Hahahaha, to late! I read it anyway...
Of course, the first thing I read is "you might like
to see this:" then "I had my gallbladder taken out..."
And then I began wracking my brain trying to remember
if you had a digital camera for sending pictures via
email. That's just toooo scary!

Actually I heard about your surgery and hope you;re
feeling much better - gotta love that darvosette!

/Ly Elizabeth Hawkwood