ANST - Tie?

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 19 04:49:06 PST 2001

> Does anyone know the complete outcome of the war points?

Does it really matter?  If it was a tie, there has to be Gulf Wars next year
so we can see if anybody prevails, right?  If they keep scoring this way,
the "conflict" could go on for years.........

(I heard that the Ansteorra/Calontir army kicked Known Worlde Butte, but
that's unofficial.)

                                ---= Morgan