ANST - Knighting Announced

JRiner0662 at aol.com JRiner0662 at aol.com
Mon Mar 19 10:09:44 PST 2001

Greetings to the Populace of Ansteorra!

On Saturday during the Fort Battles, Ulsted the Unsteady was announced to be
knighted.  This was done while the flower of Chivalry of the Knowne World was
present on the battlefield.  His Majesty's words spoke of honorable deeds
both on and off the field.  Ulsted humbly agreed to accept the belt and chain
from his Majesty at a later date (most likely the Loch's next event).  The
announcement was well received by the Ansteorrans and all present.

Ulsted performed his duties of Kingdom Warlord admirably and heroically.  We
came home victorious from this War with the score being 7 points to 4 points.
 We could not have brought home victory without Ulsted's hard work and
dedication to the Dream.

Vivat Ulsted! (And Congratulations!)

In Service,
Duke Patrick Michael Gordonne, KSCA