ANST - Fort landscaping (was: Tie?)

Sluggy! slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Mon Mar 19 17:39:44 PST 2001

Chris and Elisabeth Zakes wrote:

> My lady attended the wrap-up meeting Sunday morning, and that was one of
> the things discussed. She reports that the Gulf War folks are planning to
> raise the level of the ground on the inside of the fort so it will be a
> 4-foot drop instead of the current 6 feet.

Hoorah!

Effective now or not, going over the wall is an important period
technique and I think it's very good that we can make adjustments to
allow it to still happen while decreasing the chance for injury.

Of course, being two feet higher makes the folks on the _inside_ of the
fort more vulnerable.... :)

Sluggy!