ANST - Bolts and Arrows

Patrick J. Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Thu Mar 22 14:45:21 PST 2001

Try

http://www.angelfire.com/tx/adod/baldars.html

I think that they are probably talking about the baldar blunts.

Petruccio

ps... you're not an idiot for wanting to make something yourself.
Just because someone else makes it doesn't mean you cannot do a
better job, do it cheaper, or do it to a different specification.

Besides, they are not inexpensive when you consider how many you
can fire in any give scenario.