ANST - Seeking Source For Pure Bees Wax

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Mon Mar 26 10:57:19 PST 2001

I have two sources currently that will get me this price.  The first is
Craft Express at http://shop.store.yahoo.com/craft-store/index.html
which will give you 33lbs at 2.99 a pound currently on sale.

The other is http://www.stroopebeeandhoney.com/ out of Alvin, Texas
which will sell theirs at 50 pounds for 3.00/pound, which is a non-sale
price.

Each is filtered blocks of Pure Bees Wax.

Timothy of Glastonbury