ANST - Redtape

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Mon Mar 26 12:05:35 PST 2001

I always enjoy redtape, because I always learn something I didn't know
before.

The redtape event is for everyone, not just the officers. Sometimes the best
commentary or idea comes from a person that is not an officer.
I would like to at this time invite all landed nobles, members of the royal
family, officers at all levels and general members of the populace to come
to the next redtape. We can all learn from each other.

Moving forward I would like to change the name of the redtape event. Any and
all suggestions will be reviewed.

I believe that every redtape had an underlining theme and this one was no
exception. The theme was increased communication.  I would like to share
something I said at the redtape event this past weekend.

Every month at the end of my letter in the Blackstar, I end with a phrase
that communication is the key. But the key to what?  It's key to unlocking
the hearts, the minds, and the dreams of the people of our great kingdom.
When the lines of communication are open and active, it is difficult to
nurse anger, mistrust, and fear. I think we can all agree that we are
working to improve Ansteorra. Sometimes we will disagree about the how and
the what, but we are  all of good will and we are all Ansteorrans.

Communication is the key!

Richard Fairbourne