ANST - info on Emerald Tourney...

Waylon Moorefield waylonm at clearsource.net
Thu Mar 29 10:09:27 PST 2001

Greetings the Tournament of the Emeralds is March 30-April 1. There will
be Heavy and Light chivalric tournaments along with A&S,Bardic,Archery
as well as a youth Rapier tournament to determine our Champions.
Site fee; $6 for adults/$3 children 6-12/5 and under free
Feast ;$6 for adults/$3 children 6-12/5 and under free
Easiest route take I35 toward Waco. Take exit #339(Lake Waco/Lake
Shore/Loop 340). Turn East onto Loop 340. Take Highway 84/Bellmead Drive
exit,turn left onto Hwy 84 . Approx.2 1/2 miles turn left onto Aviation
Parkway, There is a Dr.Pepper plant on the corner( this is also the way
to James Connally golf Course) Follow it around it will go from a 4 lane
road to a 2 lane road. At the fork turn right,pass through a gate and
turn left. this is a dirt road please go slow it will dead end into TSTC
clubhouse (site)
If there are any questions please contact Ld. Alan Lynch at
hal3547 at yahoo.com or myself Ld.Eithin Mor at waylonm at clearsource.net
We look forward to seeing you there.
Ld.Eithin Mor