[Ansteorra] Re: [Redtape] Fw: FWD: VIRUS ALERT/WORST EVER ACCORDING TO CNN

Russell Rischard rischard at tyler.net
Fri May 4 07:08:17 PDT 2001

This is a HOAX!!!  Do NOT forward this to the whole world.  I subscribe to
e-mail updates from McAfee and there has been no notice of this virus.  Before
you ever forward anything that says to "SEND THIS TO EVERYONE ON YOUR CONTACT
LIST!!" check it out first.  The only virus here is the hoax that you propagate
in forwarding it.

Russell Rischard
(in the SCA, Duke Jean Richard Malcolmson)