[Ansteorra] Red Falcon Armoury

Stacy E. Dickey sdickey73 at cfl.rr.com
Sun May 6 18:46:17 PDT 2001

Actually, Partha lives in the Augusta, GA area which is part of Atlantia (or
at least did when I was stationed there). The heck if I can recall that
area's name (and I'm running out the door, on-call for work) but if you look
up that city via the Atlantia page, then you should find various means of
contacting people in Augusta for the SCA. They will know where to find him.
If this doesn't help, let me know. I might have a couple of other ways to
reach him for you.

Au Dieu,
Lady Vanora de Calais