[Ansteorra] rope sandles

Lady Neeve Drakesbane neeve_d at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 12:31:06 PDT 2001

 Thanks Carlos, But I was wondering if anyone knew who I could order them from since I moved to Meridias last summer to enjoy the beaches of the Florida Panhandle. It's birthday time again and my Mom wants to get me some.  Thanks...L. Neeve

  Charlie Ribron II <landf at airmail.net> wrote:
The last I saw them was at their booth at scarbrough faire. The boot was
across from the safer sword booth and the bakery close to the front gate. I
haven't been out there this year, I use to work just down from them.
Carlos