[Ansteorra] Travel cost

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Thu May 17 15:15:38 PDT 2001

Well it makes us focus on which events we really need to attend.  Also with
a family food is also an issue as well as site fee.  .  If you get 20 mpg
that's great I get about 12 mpg.  I look forward to seeing you at Steppes
this year.  Besides I have things to tell you about.

Arabella

I am curious, how has the increase in gas price affected peoples travel
plans.  I was looking at what it will cost me to go to Steppes this year
and realized that at $1.70 a gallon and getting 20 mpg it will cost me $47
in gas to go to Steppes.  With gas at $1.70 a gallon and the prospect of it
increasing to over $2.00 a gallon (some predict $2.50)  this summer are you
having to cut back?  Is it really affecting your decisions as to which
events to attend and which to pass on?   I am just curious.

Sir Burke