[Ansteorra] A class at King's College

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Sat May 19 07:05:58 PDT 2001

Greetings,

I will be teaching a beginning bobbin lace class at
King's college on June 16th.  The goal of this class
is to let those interested gentles have an opportunity
to actually make lace.  If bobbin lace making
interests you, please let me know if you can attend
the class, so that I can order/make the supplies.  I
will have a few extra at the class but would hate to
leave anyone out if I can help it.  There will only be
a fee for the class if you want to take the supplies
home.

I remain in service,
HL Delphina de Champeaux
The Barony of  the Stargate