[Ansteorra] Songs Wanted

Scot and Domino Eddy domino7 at texas.net
Sun May 20 15:28:25 PDT 2001

Rosie aft' earing bout the soilded bird she laufed n laufed. She said
she ad no time o the lot of  em.   She is urring bout readi up the
Boar's Breast for the lisence fair Mistress of the Game (July 23).   She
ook's at me n says cause lewd styptic birds come we need minsterals with
songs bout the Boar's Breast.  She tells me to whid of it.  Let em all
now that the Boar's Breast is ooking pages of songs anded to Rosie then
played.  They ought to be bout the girls, or the Boar's Breast.  The
best one get  all the drinks, and full bellies all the days of the
Boar's Breast. Not the scruff she gave me for whid but real provant all
the days.

Anna