[Ansteorra] Latin to English translation

Lowrens of Ross seawinds at addr.com
Fri May 25 13:51:11 PDT 2001

It is from the Latin Vulgate, Gospel of Luke Chapter 22, verses 29 & 30

I dispose to you, as my Father hath disposed to me, a kingdom; That you may
eat and drink at my table, in my kingdom: (and may sit upon thrones,
judging the twelve tribes of Israel)

Hope that helps you =)

~Lord Lowrens

Shire of Seawinds