[Ansteorra] Thanks, the Roses meeting and Crown dinner

Marguerite marguerite at ih2000.net
Tue May 29 10:56:00 PDT 2001

Thank you to those who help to me with the Queen's hospitialty this last weekend.
Specially HL Julianna Vertue, and Lady Caley of Lancashire from Shire of Seawinds
These two ladies help me make the Ladies of the Rose meeting/tea as special as it could.
They worked all day long beside me helping me and helped me throughout  the day.

For my Lord Stiamna Mc Finn and to HL Julianna Verture for helping with Crown/Staff dinner. I give my deepest thanks.
It was hot and a long day but you stayed by my side to help with everything and picked up the ball when I had duties or things to attened to.

To Countess Sara, Thank you for helping me plan everything and the honor of being asked to serve you and the ladies.
To Countess Tessa, Thank you bringing the little things to make it special, and as always your council.
To all the Ladies who attended, thank you for the honor serve you.
To our lovely Queen thank you for everything.
To Steppes for helping me with the small things.

Thanks to all!
Lady Marguerite des Fleur,

Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents, LLC
Cherie L. Nolan; AKA, Lady Marguerite des Fleur
222 N. Main
Lumberton, Tx. 77657
office-409-751-0015
cell-409-673-8456
home 409-899-1488
Fax 409-751-0019
www.spinningwinds.com
Coastal Regional Chirurgeon
Kingdom Deputy Seneschal at large- Membership Drive