[Ansteorra] Results from Steppes Warlord

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Tue May 29 22:59:59 PDT 2001

Sir Mahadi is the New Warlord, Don Miguel is the new Rapier Champion, both
fighting for their beautiful ladies, Valeria and Connal.
Darius of the Bells is the new Bard of the Steppes.
Ulf tells me that Don Sebastian won the combat archery tournament by ONE
point, I do remember him gifting the gentle who was next with his basket of
prizes as he was much impressed with the gentleman's skill.
The rest of the archery, knife, axe and spear throws have escaped my memory.
Maybe some other good gentle would be so kind as to refresh my memory??

Maleah